Monday, June 8, 2009

Meeting in Cyprus (3rd may-8th May)

Feedback from the German Students on their stay in Cyprus. It was sent to me by their teacher a few days ago!


Dominique:

I found the time in Cyprus very beautiful, we undertook beautiful things and had much fun. I felt very well in the family. I would be glad to go to Cyprus once again. The work on the project was also fun, I hope we will see each other again
Friendly greetings,
dominique ;)

Irina:

My Stay in Zypern was very nice. All the people were very friendly and hospitable. The place around the hotel was a little bit loud but the room and the breakfast were ok. Unfortunately, the weather was not so good.

Jakob:

Thank you for the week in Cyprus. Your family was nice.
In Cyprus many things are different from Germany.
The one thing is that the cars drive on the other side and that your TV is in English.
Your house was really big and I think it was good that we slept in one room so we could talk to each other before we sleep.
I like your gym at school because it is so big.
I hope we see us again in Germany or in Cyprus.
Yours Jakob

I enjoyed the days with the Cyprus guys. It was wonderful of getting to know the hospitality there. To have a look at the culture in the families…and also the good food. When I came back to Germany, I had grown 3 kilos. It is a pity that the weather was so bad, but I would like to come back and then it will be wonderful. Thank you for the great time.

Greetings
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment