Thursday, April 2, 2009

Day of arrival 08/03/2009

Maria E.'s entry:
day of arrival!!!!!!!!!!
we arrived round about 10 o'clock at night and we went our seperate ways....
when I got to my host family's house, I met all the family(except Anne's little sister who was asleep) and they gave me a tour of the house....
Anne and I went on the computer and she showed me some videos she made with her friends(they were very funny :-)) and we also listened to some of her favourite songs...they were really cool!
Then we went to bed...we were exhausted!!!!!

Katerina's entry:
The day of our arrival I was worried about what I was going to meet. When we arrived at the airport and first met our hosts I was suprised by the huuuge hug Mona(my host) gave me.. She really made me feel like I knew her for years and relieved in a way..
When I got on my host family's house I met her family (I loved her 2 older sisters from the first moment)... We went to bed early because we were both exhausted!!!

2 comments:

  1. day of arrival!!!!!!!!!!
    we arrived round about 10 o'clock at night and we went our seperate ways....
    when i got to my host family's house, i met all the family(exept Anne's little sister who was a sleep) and the gave me a tour of the house....
    Anne and i went on the computer and she showed me some videos she made with her friends(they were cery funny :-)) and we also listened to some of her favourite songs...they were really cool!
    Then we went to bed...we were exhausted!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The day of our arrival i was worried about what i was going to meet. When we arrived in the airport and first met our hosts i was suprised by the huuuge hug Mona(my host) gave me.. She really made me feel like i knew her for years and relieved in a way..
    When i got on my fost family's house i met her family (i loved her 2 older sisters from the first moment)... We went to bed early because we were both exhausted!!!

    ReplyDelete